Thursday, March 1, 2007

Elevator Conversation

So Jason has been asked twice recently in elevators whether he's on his way up to jump off the building! Did I miss something? Have people been base jumping off Fort Worth office towers?

I know our Chrome messenger bags...



... with their fancy seatbelt buckle look heavy duty, but "parachute" is not the first thing I think when I look at them. Oh well, at least we're starting to get people used to seeing bike couriers in DTFW. "OH, you're a bike messenger. OK."

1 comment:

Adam said...

Panther City Courier Service: "We'll jump off a building to get your deliveries completed on time."

So it's easier to be mistaken for a base jumper in fort worth than recognized as a bicycle messenger. That's classic. And as far as I know there aren't any buildings even close to high enough to base jump from in fort worth. That's just awesome.